Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Phil Rogers wrote a column on ESPN.com comparing Carlos Beltran to Barry Bonds. Its a nice piece, and I always enjoy seeing high profile stories about Royals players. Carlos is as good a candidate as any right now, and should get even better as he hits his prime.

But I could never imagine any player...ever again...hitting with as much confidence and striking as much fear as Barry Bonds. I think Barry, at age 40 mind you, has surpassed Michael Jordan as the athlete in the modern era with the largest gap between himself and the rest of the league.

Oh yeah, Royals lose, Darrell May stinks, no clutch hitting, etc. etc. etc. I need to record a "Royals Lose" macro that I can just paste right in, because the reasons are always the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home