Monday, July 18, 2005

A Slightly New Look

You'll notice that the site has been retooled a bit. I've considerably widened the main text spaces, which I think increases the readability of the site. I lost the rounded corners, but when it comes to my HTML skills, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

If the new style displeases you, please do not hesitate to tell me so. If there is a critical mass of consensus, I'll gladly change it back. And if you like this style better, I'd love to hear that, too.

4 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

The new look?

Change it back! ARGH! MY EYES!

...it's fine.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Dave said...

The funny thing is, I was gonna do the exact same thing on my site tonight. Are we on the same wavelength or what?

Question: How did you remove the rounded corners? I wasn't too deep into my efforts before leaving for a movie earlier this evening, but I noticed that would be a problem.

By the way, I like your changes.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger DL said...

It took some trial and error, but I figured it out. Throughout the template there are commands that point to a website with some graphics (blogblog, I think). I just went through and removed those lines.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice.

I opened up the space at WTP when I started, mainly becuase I hate all that dead room on the sides.

I see yours and realize I could have pushed it further. I still may...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home