Thursday, July 28, 2005

Birth of Blog

Please welcome David's Royals Blog to the party (that's the third David I know who is blogging the Royals, including myself). David has posted some comprehensive assessments of the Royal franchise in a number of different ways, including some excellent analyses of the Royals financial situation, especially regarding the arbitration status of some of the Royals' key youngsters come 2007-8.

As always, godspeed.

p.s. This is going to be a rough loss to the D-Rays after squandering a 5-run lead against a good young pitcher. I'm not impressed at all with Kyle Snyder. He's extremely hittable and doesn't have an out pitch. I'm even less impressed with Jimmy Gobble. His star has fallen more quickly than any pitcher I can recall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home